Here are some of the questions. How many can you get right?
- Along with the story Evelyn, this title makes up the whole of the third volume of the Juvenilia collection.
- The short satirical work, Plan of a Novel, according to Hints from Various Quarters, was written by Jane in response from a letter from this man.
- This brother would become Jane's literary agent.
- Jane accepted and declined a proposal from this family friend.
- The following quote is from this novel: "The person, be it gentleman or lady, who has not pleasure in a good novel, must be intolerably stupid."
- Neither Northanger Abbey or Persuasion have been made into major motion pictures, however both have been adapted for stage and television including a Northanger Abbey inspired episode of this children's program starting a dog.
- This nonfiction book was written by a member of the Central NJ Region of JASNA
- Isabel, Laura, and Marianne are characters in this epistolary story.
- During the Regency Era these were put on display at the British Museum.
No looking up the answers!